Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

31 Days of Life

I'm three days behind, because, well, life happens. I am attempting again this year to blog for 31 days as part of The Nester's 31 Days of Writing Challenge. My posts won't be long, some days just a picture, uploaded from my phone. I'm hoping to document our life. My word for 2014 was live. You can click here to read why. I've attempted to take a picture everyday to put in my journal. I haven't blogged much this year because we have been living. I haven't posted here but have posted snippets on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I'm having problems linking to those at the moment. I'll try to revisit and link up later. Wish me luck as I attempt to succeed at 31 days of blogging life happenings in our family.

31 Days---Day 4

31 Days---Day 5

31 Days---Day 6

31 Days---Day 9

31 Days---Day 12

31 Days---Day 14

31 Days---Day 16

31 Days---Day 23

31 Days---Day 30

No comments: