Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

31 Days---Day 9

No matter what, I'm behind. Instead of trying to get caught up I'm just going to skip the last two days. Today is fall picture day at my afternoon school. Teachers are suppose to wear either black or white shirts and our neon accessories will be supplied. I'm interested to see how this works out with that lovely blue background. The yearbooks will be neon so that explains the theme. I wish I had past yearbook pictures to post so that you could see just how goofy I used to look. Even now they are pretty goofy. Since we've just come off of Spirit Week and Literacy Day I thought I would post a goofy picture of my kids, three nerds and a hillbilly. They won't make it into their yearbooks in those outfits but they will be in there in plenty of other pictures. Here's to all those yearbook pics!




No comments: