Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Exciting Week Ahead

For those of you who are looking for some great posts this week stay tuned. I am in beautiful Nashville, Tennessee attending the Tennessee Arts Academy. It's a week of learning and fun for Fine Arts teachers. It all started yesterday with an amazing concert by 18 year old piano prodigy Conrad Tao. Today will be a day full of classes with a performance by the 129th Army Band. Today's musing is led by Colonel Lowell E. Graham and for fun I'm going to learn how to juggle. I think my middle schoolers as well as my own four kids would get a kick out of that. I hope to be able to post a quick review and pictures each day this week. I'm on the iPad so it may not work out as I have planned. I hope you look forward to meeting some of the awesome musicians and artist I will be telling you about. I'm off to breakfast. Have a great day!

No comments: