Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

10 Things I Love About Winter

Yes, I know it's July 2nd but since we've broken so many heat records lately I decided we would think COLD!

Here ya go, my 10 things I love about Winter in no particular order except for number one.

10. Sweaters

9. Boots

8. Family Gatherings

7. Christmas

6. Parties

5. Sledding (ok that one's Maggie's)

4. Christmas Concerts

3. Layers

2. Holiday Cartoons

1. SNOW DAYS

Now it's your turn, what are some of your favorite things about Winter?

Leave me a comment below.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter and help me get more readers by sharing with your friends.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Miss Becky said...

Snow cream! Making special presents for people!!

Melanie C said...

CHRISTmas!!! Snow days---never thought I would say that but I love 'em!!! but I do despise wearing a coat!! LOL

mommyto4mjs said...

Thanks gals for commenting. Don't want to rush the year away, but we have no air so thinking winter helps.