Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days--Day 1 Some Things About Mattie

                                           
                                            Hi, I am Mattie and I am 11years old.
Back to School Pic

Over the next month, Mom and I are going to tell you about my days in middle school. The one thing I don't like is we have lockers. They are so aggravating some times, I just want to punch them. I don't have a favorite teacher, because they are all cool. My favorite subjects are social studies and language arts. My favorite school food is Big Daddy pizza. I also run cross country. I am a Christian. I'm on the Bible Drill Team at church and I'm a GA, Girl's Ambassador. I just found out yesterday that I made it into Beta Club. I really like middle school and I'm excited to share my story with you.  Mattie


I wanted Mattie to introduce herself today. She decided to only share a little about herself because she doesn't want to run out of things to say. She's like her Momma she never runs out of things to say. But nevertheless, it's the first day of 31 days of middle school life. I can't tease about tomorrow since it is her decision and she hasn't written it yet.  Come back and see what Mattie has to say about middle school life.

No comments: